1) You can interview any guest – dead or alive – on your show. Who would it be and why?
If I could interview anyone it would be Winston Churchill. I’m fascinated by history with a particular interest in wars as I’ve a military background having served in the arm forces. I’d love to know what drove him during World War Two how he managed to keep positive and focused during this difficult time.
2) You’re stranded on a desert island and can only download three songs. Which ones would you choose and why?
Deadmau5: I Remember – This takes me back and brings back so many memories. I guess I’d play it to realise being stranded on a desert island isn’t so bad as the world can be a crazy place sometimes.
Little Mix: “Hey how are ya doing?” – Why did I pick this one? Well, I’ve got a pretty savvy dance routine to it – HAHA!
There wouldn’t be a third as I’d be too busy shaking my booty to Little Mix
3) When you’re not listening to Pride World Radio, what do you like to do (hobbies etc)?
When I’m not listening to pride radio I’m concentrating on getting my body to where it needs to be. I’m taking this year to focus on bodybuilding and hopefully compete in the near future. I feel I’ve always had body image issues and taking the time out and focusing on them will help me achieve a healthier mind-set.
4) Congratulations, you’ve won the lottery! Where would you go on holiday and why?
If I won the lottery i would properly go take a world trip. I love traveling and there is so much to see. So, I’d spend all my money seeing EVERYTHING – I’ve a big appetite!
5) Describe your personality in three words.
Open, Cheeky and Likable.