1) You can interview any guest – dead or alive – on your show. Who would it be and why?
Victoria wood as I don’t think there is a greater comedy mind, or a more skilled wordsmith. Judy garland and Debbie Reynolds to hear all lots of stories from old Hollywood. Shirley MacLaine, her book ‘Out on a Limb’ changed my life for ever. To learn so much more about life and beyond and what it was like to be part of the pack and does she now feel validated today now that 90% of the world is on the same page as her lol.
2) You’re stranded on a desert island and can only download three songs. Which ones would you choose and why?
Loving is really my game by Brainstorm.
Dreamgirls from Dreamgirls soundtrack.
Both these songs have opening hooks that grab you and let you know you’re in for a good time. Honestly these should be put on the NHS as a cure for depression.
I’d do all of Victoria Wood’s greatest hits back to back with no break in track and that way technically it would play as 1 track ( got to love a loop hole).
3) When you’re not listening to Pride World Radio, what do you like to do (hobbies etc)?
What are hobbies? I work 7 days and 5 nights but on my minimum down time in winter, I love to play with like minded friends on dating apps and in summer I’ll be found out on my roof garden, planting, chilling or drinking (usually all at once with the ‘friends’ I met on the dating apps in winter).
4) Congratulations, you’ve won the lottery! Where would you go on holiday and why?
A four year round the world cruise spending as much time as I like in each port, I’d buy a place in Midtown NYC, Ibiza, Nice and West Hollywood and that way I’d always follow the sun! As I said, I work 7 days and 5 nights so until I win the lottery or marry I’ll have to keep dreaming lol
5) Describe your personality in three words.
A flamboyantly-fabulous big-hearted and excitingly-fun (again loop hole if there is a hyphen it’s one word!)