1) You can interview any guest – dead or alive – on your show. Who would it be and why?
Madonna. I’ve always loved her but I do know that to meet her would be terrifying. She’s an inspiring performer and gives her absolute all on stage. I’d want to find out what makes her tick, tap into her work ethic, get to the bottom of her drive and see if any of her incredible stage presence can rub off on me!
2) You’re stranded on a desert island and can only download three songs. Which ones would you choose and why?
ABBA – Super Trouper. Listening to it on my mum and dad’s stereo is one of my earliest memories and I used to work front of house at Mamma Mia! when I first moved to London.
Madonna – Like A Prayer. It’s simply a work of art. You don’t just listen to this song but you can feel it, especially when that rocking guitar line kicks in.
London Gay Men’s Chorus – Bridge Over Troubled Water. Beautiful song which we recorded the day before the Orlando Pulse nightclub shooting. We sang this at the vigil on Old Compton Street in soho and it was such a moving and emotional experience as thousands of our community came together to stand up against hatred and to remember those who died.
3) When you’re not listening to Pride World Radio, what do you like to do (hobbies etc)?
I love the gym, boxing training and running (great stress relievers) but I mostly love singing and performing. I sing with three choruses: the London Gay Men’s Chorus, the LGMC Ensemble and The Goblets.
4) Congratulations, you’ve won the lottery! Where would you go on holiday and why?
I’d go everywhere but I’d start with spending time exploring the parts of Scotland I’ve never been to – it’s really such a beautiful place and it’s far too easy to miss the things on your doorstep.
5) Describe your personality in three words.
Sunny, Curious and Strong-willed.