1) You can interview any guest – dead or alive – on your show. Who would it be and why?
The legendary Leonard Nimoy who played Mr Spock for 50 years in Star Trek. He created a believable alien race which everyone knows even if you don’t watch Star Trek; everyone knows of The Vulcans. Hey, we even have an emoji because of him.
2) You’re stranded on a desert island and can only download three songs. Which ones would you choose and why?
Spice Girls – Wannabe. It was the first ever single I bought.
Pink – Who knew. Because it reminds me of my Granddad.
Lauryn Hill – Ex Factor. Er, because it’s Lauryn Hill.
3) When you’re not listening to Pride World Radio, what do you like to do (hobbies etc)?
I love working out and hitting the gym. I love reading autobiographies. Ok, currently reading Sarah Millican and I like to spend time with my cats. Yep, I’m THAT crazy cat lady.
4) Congratulations, you’ve won the lottery! Where would you go on holiday and why?
If money were no object I would love to go to Antarctica to see the penguins or The Moon to look at the Earth from another plain.
5) Describe your personality in three words.
Cheekily. Geekily. Random