1) You can interview any guest – dead or alive – on your show. Who would it be and why?
Neil Tennant from the Pet Shop Boys. I have loved him and his music for many, many years and I’d love to chat to him about his career.
2) You’re stranded on a desert island and can only download three songs. Which ones would you choose and why?
Madonna – Cherish. It’s a great pop song and reminds me of so many happy times in the 80s
The Killers – Human. This reminds me of when I first went to visit my brother in Australia – it seemed to be on the radio everywhere I went.
Pet Shop Boys – Left to my own devices. I love the lyric “Che Guevara and Debussy to a disco beat”…. Brilliant.
3) When you’re not listening to Pride World Radio, what do you like to do (hobbies etc)?
The cinema… nothing better than spending a lazy Saturday afternoon watching a great film.
4) Congratulations, you’ve won the lottery! Where would you go on holiday and why?
Australia – to see my brother and friends who live there. I ‘d love to take the train that crosses the country from Perth to Sydney
5) Describe your personality in three words.
Daft. Loving. Loyal.