Pride World Radio Presenter
Mel presents the Big Breakfast show with Peter Darrant
1) You can interview any guest – dead or alive – on your show. Who would it be and why?
Marilyn Monroe! An icon who’s name demanded fame, admiration and scandal; who wouldn’t want to have a natter with good old Norma Jean?! From her world famous acting career to the men of politics and Hollywood; imagine finding out the real gossip about Hollywood hell hellraiser Marlon Brando to USA President John Kennedy! Honey… let me get you a glass of wine…
2) You’re stranded on a desert island and can only download three songs. Which ones would you choose and why?
Thomas Rhett – Single Girl. It’s a song that me and ‘my boy’ have great memories of so it’s got to be in there.
Shania Twain – That Don’t Impress Me Much. She’s my girl and I love a bit of country pop. Plus she was stranded in some sort of desert and she got out!
ABBA – What Would Your Mother Say. I just love ABBA.
3) When you’re not listening to Pride World Radio, what do you like to do (hobbies etc)?
I like to think I’m rather active – often running or frequent visitor to the gym, but if I’m honest I probably spend more time at home eating cake! A healthy balance between walking my three German Shepherds and spending money I don’t have on retail therapy. A sale is always a saving in my eyes.
4) Congratulations, you’ve won the lottery! Where would you go on holiday and why?
Hawai, pronto! OR some remote Thai Island. No people (apart from those serving the drinks) just stress free, sunshine paradise.
5) Describe your personality in three words.
Passionate. Playful. Achiever.