Pride World Radio Presenter
Soraya presents on Pride Radio Saturday at 5pm & Pride World Radio Saturday 12am & 8pm
1) You can interview any guest – dead or alive – on your show. Who would it be and why?
Joan Rivers. She was funny, intelligent, articulate and had with the ability to make people laugh! I like the fact that she made fun of herself, always looked fabulous and glamorous (with amazing diamonds) and was probably the first female comedian to be honest and raw onstage. She was also an amazing advocate for LGBT rights & supported HIV Charities.
2) You’re stranded on a desert island and can only download three songs. Which ones would you choose and why?
ABBA – Dancing Queen. It’s the most uplifting party song and is pure poptastic! It has to be THE perfectly crafted pop song and it’ll still be playing on the Radio in 200yrs !
Tecehnotronic – Pump Up the Jam. This song takes me back to my clubbing days with great memories of experiencing life!
Luther Van Dross – Impossible Dream. He’s is my favourite singer of all time and the lyrics to this song are simply wonderful and very meaningful.
3) When you’re not listening to Pride World Radio, what do you like to do (hobbies etc)?
When I’m not listening to Pride World Radio I am campaigning for LGBT rights and lobbying for HIV awareness with Bio Sure. I enjoy walking my dogs and I love eating cake and buying shoes!
4) Congratulations, you’ve won the lottery! Where would you go on holiday and why?
I have been extremely fortunate to have performed all over the world and have been to some of the most amazing places however I have one last thing on my bucket list and that’s to go to Africa and experience nature on a safari on the biggest nature reserve in the world…
5) Describe your personality in three words.